- The NT Government issues all Parents/Guardians with a ‘Back-to-School’ voucher of $150 per school-aged child at the beginning of each school year.
This voucher can be used to purchase uniforms and/or pay for swimming, camps or excursions.
Vouchers must be used by the end of Term One for students in Transition to Year 6, and in the term in which they enrol for preschool students.
- Parent Contributions are set by the School Council and can be paid in-part or in-full at the front office by cash or EFTPOS, including BasicsCard.
- Contributions can also be paid via direct deposit to BSB 035303 Acct 138314 using your child's first initial and surame as the reference eg. JSMITH
- $100 per primary school student.
- $200 per perschool student.