- The NT Government issues all Parents/Guardians with a ‘Back-to-School’ voucher of $200 per school-aged child at the beginning of each school year.
This voucher can be used to purchase uniforms and/or pay for swimming, camps or excursions.
Vouchers must be used by the end of Term One for students in Transition to Year 6, and in the term in which they enrol for preschool students.
- Parent Contributions are set by the School Council and can be paid in-part or in-full at the front office by cash or EFTPOS, including BasicsCard.
- Contributions can also be paid via direct deposit to BSB 035303 Acct 138314 using your child's first initial and surame as the reference eg. JSMITH
- $110 per primary school student.
- $200 per preschool student.
Sport Voucher Scheme
The sport voucher scheme is available to every school-enrolled child from transition to year 12 and home-schooled children.
Children living in an urban area are eligible to receive two $100 sport vouchers each year - one in January and one in July - for sport, recreation and cultural activities.
Parents or carers need to apply for vouchers online each semester.
All vouchers expire on 31 May each year.
Sport vouchers can also be redeemed by registered activity providers who deliver swimming and music lessons within school hours.